Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Welcome to Hattie's Haven!

Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on.  My goal is to create weekly posts (hopefully by stating this goal here it will help me achieve it!!) about scrapbooking, card making and crafting and a little bit about life with my loving family.     

Thanks again for stopping by and if you would like, please follow me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!