Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I wanted to share another name book with you.  This Spiderman inspired name book was fun to make. Although it was a little challenging to add the little boy's favorite color, GREEN.  



 Cartridges: George and Basic Shapes
Mickey Font (I LOVE this chunky, slanted font!)

The letter "J" was outlined using Crystal Stickles. Crystal is one of
my most used colors.
The metal tags on the side are re-purposed key tags from the 
office supply store.   The color matched perfectly. 

 To add dimension to the square journaling block (or picture mat)
it was raised using pop-dots.  The letter "O" was outlined using Yellow Stickles.

 The red frame was created by using the Spots and Dots 
Cuttlebug embossing folder. The letter "H" was outlined using 
 Green Stickles.

 I don't mind working with these spiders! 
The letter "N" was outlined using Xmas Red Stickles.

Have an amazing Spider*riffic Day!


Thanks for stopping by.....

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!