Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

There's a lot of stuff going on here in the mid-west with family, work and school so it's been a little slow in the crafting department!  Much like our mid-west summer .........
my crafting has been in a drought!! 
 
We'll get back to our regularly scheduled program soon! :)
 
In the mean-time --  
 
Make sure you continue to visit
 to see what the lovely design team has cooked up for you
and join in on the challenges and fun!
 
 



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!