Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Tea light Candle Cake and Box

I've finally gotten some MoJo back.....I've been making items banners, cards and gifts for family and friends but only recently have I gotten my MoJo back.  I've been in my craft area more in the last few weeks!  

I made this tea light candle cake and box for DS to give to his grandmother while he was visiting her this summer.  

These are fun to make!!


I would like to enter this for these challenges:
My Craft Spot:  Challenge #149 - Bags & Boxes!



 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love your tea light candle cupcake! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday! I especially like the way you've decorated the cupcake. I'm sure Grandma Linda loved this!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and so beautiful! What a sweet little box to deliver such a gorgeous tea light! I'm sure Grandma was tickled pink. :o) Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love the little candle cake! Thanks for joining us at MyCraft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute! LOVE the little tealight candle as a cupcake - so creative!!! Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!