Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

All Things Disney

I hope everyone enjoyed the Cooking with Cricut 2nd Blog-Aversary festivities.  I know we did!

Today I have been catching up on emails (I am WAY behind) and I have made some cards and an 8 x 8 scrapbook page.  I'll be linking them up for the Getting Cricky with K Andrews All Things Disney Challenge. 


First up is Tigger!  

Cricut Cartridge: Pooh and Friends (Tigger2 page 28)
I love Tigger's Song! 

And it wouldn't be Disney without.....
Mickey Mouse

Cricut Cartridge: Mickey Font (Mickeytg, page 133 charm feature)

I hope to take a Disney trip in the future.

Linking to: All Things Disney (Getting Cricky

Thanks for stopping by! 

5 comments:

  1. These are just adorable, wonderful pages!!
    Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky
    Cheers Jennie DTM

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I love tigger. He is one of my favorites. Cute layout for a Mickey picture as well.
    Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge fun at Getting Cricky
    Heather
    Getting Cricky DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is too cute. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! I love how you did the Tigger poem. I always sing that in my head when I think of tigger, and the mickey layout is cute too!
    Thanks for joining us in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very sweet creations!! I love the tigger card -- He's always been one of my favorites!! :)

    Thanks for joining the Getting Cricky Disney Challenge!! A brand new challenge for SUMMERTIME starts TODAY -- I hope you'll join us again!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!